main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON WOOHOO!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mert_Skywalker, Jan 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    It's been CONFIRMED that N'Sync is OUT OF AOTC!!! I don't know if theforce.net has told us yet, but I found out at IGN.com that is confirmed that the scenes were taken out. George, I havn't lost all hope in you.

2. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    Are you sure? Everytime I go online there is news, denying the previous days news. I don't think we will actaully know, till the movie's released.

3. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    youre just figuring it out now? its been confirmed for nearly a week....

4. Plisskin

Plisskin Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2001
    Check out http://aint-it-cool-news.com for all the details. Lucasfilm has said that no decision has been made on the N'Sync cameo.
    And really people talk about completly blowing things out of proportion. Since when did Star Wars fans become whiney little fan boys and girls. It's a CAMEO!!! A non speaking part, in the background not important. It pains me to see so many people getting their knickers in a knot over this instead of wondering if the script is any good or not. I for one am more concerned about wether or not Georgie boy has learned from mistakes that were made in Ep. 1 than worrying about a bunch of Star Wars fans who happen to be a boy band visited the set one day and were offered the chance at being in the movie for probably not more than a few seconds of screen time.

5. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I agree with Mark. We are letting our like or dislike for N*SYNC get in the way of our like for Star Wars. I for one would have liked to see what kind of Jedi they would have made. And another thing, we can't go around saying they shouldn't be in it, because if we ever make it big, and some of us very well could, who's to say that we won't be in a big movie as a cameo and people saying the same things about us! They deserve to have their dreams come true just the same as anyone else. Just because their lives are in the spot light, doesn't mean thats not true.

Guys I bet that if it hadn't been said, you guys wouldn't have even noticed that they were even there in the movie!!!

Shaden

6. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Well did you see the skit last night on Saturday Night Live? [face_laugh]

7. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Well, here's the prob with N*Sync in Episode 2. It's not just because we hate them, is because Star Wars is full of NOBODY'S. Sure, you'll have the odd famous person (Liam Neeson) but folks like Harrison Ford didn't even get famous until afterward. You put in a group of people in there that people will recognize AND hate, that just lowers the movie.

8. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Mitch is right I think,

9. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    OK!! WHO CARES!!!
    Stop focusing on little stupid pop group members that may be in Episode II, and focus on other stuff. Honestly, there are way better things to look forward to.

Also, Nsync, if they are going to be in the movie, will be EXTRAS! That means you probably wont see them.

So, put your fears to rest, and enjoy this great film for what it is.

10. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I agree with Graeme. He has the same point me and Mark have. Its not a big deal, so stop making it out to be!

I have nothing more to say right now....

Shaden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.