main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO WOTR Trick or Treat Street thingie 10-31.....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by SITH__CHICK, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I looked and didn't see anything posted about this. I just spoke with Mac last night & I'm going to try and get a table for your FF for this event.

October 31st 12-5pm, Denver CO at the WOTR. Maybe someone can link their web site to a post for directions, I don't know how :(

come in costume or don't no big deal, it should be fun they want to put the X-wing out in the middle of the hanger and we are going to have a costume contest & trivia, so any prizes or extra toys you have lying around would be great if you want to donate to the cause. WORT is a non-profit company, so they need all the money they can get so they can stay here & keep our X-Wing safe :D

Thanks, hope to see ya all there.

2. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey all

The Steel City Jedi will be there alive and fighting. We are willing to share a table with the SCFF if you guys are interested. We are bringing Toy sabers, and ships, a tv and dvd to play the movies. If you guys are interested let me know. LATER DAYS....

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    I figured we could use one table since we wont have too much except our flyers.

4. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Do you think you can get some flyers for the WOTR printed out down here?? I will go in 1/2 with you. Let me know.

5. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    I hope to see you all there.

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    This is going to be so much fun. Would love to have as many SCFF members there as possible. I have gotten you your own table as a "sponsor" spot, it will need to be manned and I'm sure you don't want to leave that up to just your CR to do it.

I can give you the low-down if you wish, just let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.