main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive WWE Roleplay

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by masterluke9, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: Edge

(Backstage)

"The only reason I lost that stinkin' ladder match is beacause of that damn DX! They were all in the match together! How is that fair? Anyway, As for tonight's match. I got Kane and Mark Henry. I have already beaten Kane down more times than I can remember, oh yeah, and I stole his wife!!! (Kisses Lita) And Henry, You might be the dumbest guy I ever met. I asked you what 2 plus 2 was and you said 22! The other day Mark came to me and asked what the number for 911 was! I know both of you guys are retarded. Kane was stupid enough to get duped by Carlito. I mean did you honestly think Carlito was gonna help you? HA! And Henry, you seem to have a big cuddly side to you. 'Ooh I'm Mark Henry! Carlito got hit with a chair! I must defend him.' News flash pal, Carlito doesn't like you either. He's with DX, he has people to defend him. He doesn't need you big, retarded a$$ comin out there and lookin' like a shaved gorilla! Anyway, how 'bout we make tonight's match more interesting, NO DQ!!!" (He walks out)

TAG: None

IC: HBK

The attack on Carlito promted HBK to go under the ring and reveal his weapon. Your ordinary trash can, it was coincidentally filled with other weaopns.

"Come On! Come and get some! Suck It Angle!"

TAg: Angle, DX

2. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    :;mark listens to edge's rant and then lifts up the mic before edge can say anymore:: First of All i wasnt adressing you edge.I chouldnt care two rats @$$ about carlito,but i thought for once id try being nice.But anyway,and as for tonight.Sure ill agree to a no DQ match.And to make it even more interesting you can pick a partner edge.anyone you want! unless you think you think you can win alone get out here.you and me.We will still have you me and kane later but i want you out here now! :;he lowers the mic waiting for edge;;

::Kane watched edge kiss Lita.He didnt care about her at all,but he grabbed a mic and spoke to henry and edge he was backstage;; Henry.I will team up with you if edge gets a partner.And if he dosent then i will destory both you and edge tonight in a no DQ match.And edge i dont about lita.she is a w****!

tag:edge

ooc:sorry if i suck at being mark :p im trying [face_laugh]

3. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    OOC: Just in case you hadn't noticed, there is nobody left to chose from for my partner. Everyone else either doesn't post, or already has a match.

IC: Edge

"Now why would I, The Rated R Superstar, trade in my triple threat match for a tag team match. And I say trade in because there is no way I'm gonna beat you guys twice in one night because I'll win the triple threat by default because you two goons wouldn't make back to the ring! The Triple threat is for a shot at the US Title. And in case you boys were unsure, I am the most watched Champion in the last five years, and I want to be a champion again! And I thought this business was about championships, or... is that wrong... (pulls out a book, Pro Wrestling For Dummies and checks inside) No... I was right, winning championships is the goal. Ha! See you boys later."

(Leaves, while the big retards look just that, retared.)

Tag: Mark, Kane

4. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    OOC: I hope the others start posting again. and it seems that I may have the chance for a rivaly between my two characters

5. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    match 1- Edge v.s Mark Henry v.s Kane Triple Threat Hardcore match to be #1 Contender, U.S Title

The match would start out with Henry and Kane teaming up. Edge would be thrown out of the ring. Henry and Kane would begin hammering each other to the ground. Edge came back into the match and hit Kane with an edgecution. Kane would break up the pin count before the referee could reach three. Henry would eentually recover, Edge was superplexed off of the top rope by Kane. kane would it a diving clothesline off of the top rope to send Edge to his knees. Kane held his hand back signiling for a chokeslam from hell. mark Henry would smash a chair over kane's head, and Edge would bounce off of the ropes with a spear on Kane. Mark would then knock a home run with Edge's head, before heading to the top rope for afour hundred pound splash. He would nail edge with it.

3 no, Kane broke up the pin.

Kane chokeslams Henry and covers Edge

no, Edge got his foot onto a rope.

Mark Henry had set up a table on the outside of the ring. Henry would put Kane on it after He slammed Kane into the ground. Henry set up a ladder and climbed to the top of it. Edge stood to the side and motioned for Henry to do it. Henry did a giant splash from the top of the ladder onto Kne and threw the table. Edge would spear henry and throw Kane into the ring, Edge covered Kane.

Edge wins and will face Shawn Michaels at the Great American Bash for the United States Championship.

Main Event- 3 on 3 elimination chamber match. Angle, Batista and Jericho v.s HBK,HHH and Carlito

Batista and HHH would start the match. HHH holding his sledgehammer and Batista carrying a steel chair, the weapons would be quickly discarded, and Batista would take complete control woth a Batista bomb on the steel surronding the ring.

jericho would be the next superstar to enter, which would start a two on one attack on HHH. HHH would fight back and pedigree Batista, but Jericho smashed HHH's own sledgehammer onto the back of his head. Jericho would apply the walls and force HHH to submit.

For the next ten seconds, Jericho would help Batista to his feet as Carlito was released into the cage. Carlito would hit a modified backbreaker on Jericho, but Batista would break up the pin and bomb Carlto. batista would cover him.

no, somehow Carlito kicked ou of the Batista bomb. HBk was the next to enter. Just as jericho was getting up from the backbreaker, HBK would hit him with chin music and cover him.

3. Hbk just eliminated Jericho. carlito and HBK would double team Batista, but Angle was unleashed and hit HBK with an Angle Slam, before putting Carlito in an ankle lock and forcing him to tap out. Batista and Angle worked well together, and following a Batista bom, Angle would put Michaels in an Ankle Lock. HBK would not tap, but he passed out and the referee declared the team of Batista, Angle and jericho the winners.
    ooc: Kevin nash and Scott Hall have been added to the roster.
    Live from Dallas,Texas, It's Monday Niight Raw!

1st match- Michaels v.s Kevin Nash v.s Edge
    If Nash wins, it will be a triple threat match for the title at GAB.
    2nd match- Jericho and Angle v.s HHH and Carlito v.s Mark Henry and Kane- World tag team Championship Ladder match.

3rd match- Batista v.s Scott Hall

Start RPING NOW, Saturday at 12;00( noon) is the deadline for rp's.(board time)

6. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:when henry was speared did he just get knocked out so edge whould win? just curious.

::Kane was sitting in his locker room,and saw mark come in.he stood up stopping him:: about our last match Henry.When edge pinned me it was pure luckwhen i get my hands on him next time

::Henry cut him off;; shut up kane.we have to focus on our match between Jericho and Angle and HHH and Carlito.its going to be one hell of a match.I want us to be able to work together so we can take out angle,and then HHH and Carlito so we can win the tag team championship.I know your head isnt strai-

::Kane suddenly slugged mark in the face causing him to stumble back:: Dont you ever talk crap about me henry ::he kicked henry into a locker opened the door and slammed it on his head:: just because we have a match together dosent mean I like you by any means.And Edge ::He turned his face twords the camera:: I want you in a match.One on One a no rules match.anything goes ::he turned around leaving to go get ready for his match later on but he was listening for edges response::

tag;edge,all

7. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:The WWE CHampion's music hits, "I walk alone"

Batista makes his way to the ring in full suit and wwe title in hand.

"So, one on one with Scott who? looks at JR and Jerry"the King", Oh Scott Hall, didnt he used to wrestle or somethin'?" (crowd laughs)

Batista looks around, "I guess I'll just have to do my best, I mean I've never wrestled someone whose completely drunk 24/7, I mean the dude got fired from WCW for his drinking problems, and if you got fired by WCW for that! To quote my friend Kurt ANgle,"YOU SUCK".

"Well Razor Ramon, I mean Scott Hall, you are in for the beating of your life, and the only sad part is that your not going to feel it! (Batista stumbles around like he's drunk,Crowd laughs)

"Me and Scott Hall one on one, and Hall if you had any brains, you would bring the whole cast of geriatric NWO members with you, cause they are going to carry you out on a stretcher!!

(Batista leaves as his music hits)
    Tag:Scott Hall

____________________________________________________________________________

IC:Cris Jerocho

(Cris walks up to Kurt backstage, Cris in the brightest Blue with silver glitter on the trim)

"Hey Kurt, I just figured that you would want to go over some type of strategy for taking the Tag belts tonight, we got Mark Henry and Kane, and HHH and Carlito, neither of which are push overs, but you know they all do have one thing in common.

Tag:Kurt Angle,

OOC:Lets face it, Jericho wears some of the brightest colors ever in the WWE!

8. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    Ic Kurt Angle: Angle gets a smile over his face and talks to Jericho.

Jericho, me and you don't exactly have a ladder match in our style of wrestling. we're both more likely to make our opponent tap out than be able to beat them down so much they can't even stand up.

Angle walks off screen for a minute but when he returns he is holding a giant ladder.

This should take care of them pretty well though. Triple H has been non-existant lately and you, or me could take Carlito any day of the week. Henry and Kane are gigantic though, so we have to bring them down to our level. Maybe break one of their ankle's, or just put them in the walls and see if they can stand when you're down with them. Last week, we defeated DX in that elimination chamber match, which means the main event at the great American Bash is, Batista v.s Chris Jericho v.s Kurt Angle, with the title on the line. We're the best damn team in the entire WWE and we need a name that is fiiting too. So think about that and get back to me on what you want to be called.

IC Carlito: Carlito comes up behind Angle and begins to smash him on the back and knocks him to the ground. He grabs the giant ladder and uses it like a battering ram on Angle. Carlito sets the ladder up and climbs to the top of it. He gives Angle a crotch chop before doing an elbom drop off of it and onto Angle. He leans over and begins to talk to him.

You should learn not to run your mouth about Carlito. Last week, you and your group of misfits got lucky, but this week, Carlito will knock you straight off of the ladder every time you try to climb it.

Carlito gets a spray can and rolls Angle over and spray paints DX on his back in green paint.

Good luck on Sunday Angle, not! Carlito throws the can off of Angle's back before backing up and crotch chopping him.
    And if you ain't down with that I got two words for ya. Suck It!

Tag: Jericho/ anyone

9. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Cris Jericho

Chris froze for a minute as Carlito beat Kurt with a ladder and spray painted him. Chris had seen enough. he then jumped behind Carlito with a Y2J one hand bulldog, followed by Jericho scaling half way up the ladder and hitting the lionsault.

"You dont mess with EC F*N W!!!", Jericho spat on Carlito as he helped Kurt get to his feet, the comment came in light of Chris Jericho who started in ECW and Kurt who was a huge supporter ECW. "in fact that gives me an idea! How about the Extreme Wrestling Machines, refering to what Jericho and Angle would call there team. Giving Carlito another kick to the head as he stirred.

Tag:Kurt, Carlito

OOC:That's the best I had at 1 in the morning let me know if its stupid!

10. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    I didn't post full results, If i don't see more effort put forward by people, I may be forced to close this place down. Some of you (Batista,Kane,Henry, Jericho) are doing a great job. But people just not rping really makes me mad.

1st match- Michaels v.s Kevin Nash v.s Edge
    If Nash wins, it will be a triple threat match for the title at GAB.

Edge got dqed after hitting michaels with the U.S title
    2nd match- Jericho and Angle v.s HHH and Carlito v.s Mark Henry
    and Kane- World tag team Championship Ladder match.
    Angle would Angle slam Carlito off the top of the ladder and through a table. Henry and Kane would knock Jericho out and HHH would just stop them from grabbing the titles. jericho would grab the titles.

3rd match- Batista v.s Scott Hall

Match took about 30 seconds. One Batista bomba and it was over.

Great American Bash Match Card
    Scott hall v.s Kevin Nash 9if you don't rp, both characters will be deleted)
    Mark Henry v.s Carlito- #1 Contender U.S Title
    Kane v.s Triple H- #1 contender WWE Title
    Michaels v.s Edge- U.S Title
    Batista v.s Angle v.s jericho- WWE Championship- Hardcore match

11. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:please dont close down this rp i have a good time when I rp here.I will PM you to give you some ideas :)

::Henry was in his lockerroom and headed out for his match against carlito.he takes the mic as he heads out and his music plays:: carlito i want you to know that I am going to crush you into next week.you are not going to last long against me I will be waiting carlito ::he drops his mic and walks back to the locker room::

tag:carlito

12. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    :;Kane takes the mic talking directly to HHH in the lockerroom:: HHH tonight when we have our match I am going to make your life a living hell! i am going to tear you apart and show you what i am really capable of.you will feel my wrath!! And i will be the #1 contender

tag:HHH

13. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
  14. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:eek:kay people here's the deal, we got 4 guys who post regualarly, I think this would work better if we had a ton of people, then you got more storylines and plots going on, so I think that this thing is starting to run out of steam, so I must respectfully bow out of this RPG, I love my wrestling but there's not enough to keep it afloat, sorry but Batista and Cris Jericho are officially retired yall! If this starts back up I would like to try it again though, if things change someone let me know, please.

IC:Batista comes before the crowd with no music,

"I am the WWE champion, but a few weeks ago when HHH hit me with a sledgehammer, he gave me a mild concussion. I didnt know about it until this week, after I hit the Batista bomb on Scott Hall, It felt like my head was going to explode! I was sent to the emergency room, where the Dr's told me it was after affects of a mild concussion that had occured and hadnt manifested itself until now, so I must submit my title to our GM and gracefully bow out, as I am not medically cleared to wrestle for a while.

(Batista drops the title in the ring, as he leaves all fans are in shock)

OOC:Its been fun fellas!

15. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    OOC: um jus back from holiday, why everyone has stopped posting

16. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    occ

i got the ok from the gm a while back to take the rock on, should i jump straight in or post a sheet?

17. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:you can jump in. and i never stopped singh i posted and am waiting for a reply

18. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    DX music hits the ring

"Now as you all know there is going to be me against Kane in a number 1's contender match. Now Kane you just said you are going to beat me. HAAHA you really do make me laugh. I mean look at me compared to you. Im in the prime of my career. I got my people HBK and Carlito. What do you have? Nothing! The only thing you had was your stupid mask, and who was the man who took it away? ME! so come this time around I will beat you again and become Number 1 contender then become the 12 time champion. So you can SUCK IT!

TAG: Kane

19. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    Unforunately, I'm going to step down from running this place. If you want to join another fed, these are two great places I am a part of.

HFEW-Like we run this place now, rp's are graded and match results are written.http://hfew.proboards99.com/index.cgi

CRF- A site where matches are simmed usind sd v.s RAW. You can actually watch the matches though instead of just being told the winner.CRF

Thank everyone for coming out, I'm T-Roc on both sites so just pm if you need anything if you decide to join.

20. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:well im not going to let this rp die i like this rp

::Kane appears with a chair behind DX and smacks both in the head and throws the chair to the side.He then grabs Shawn and tosses him to the otherside of the ring pounding the lights out of HBK.he then tossed him into the turnbuckle.He was ready to take them both on.including when carlito came out.::

tag:DX

ooc:I thought thatd be something that the big red machine whould do so i did it :D

21. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    OOC: Sorry i've been gone for so long, experianced som PC trouble, lets just say fo now Eddie was on a long term Recovery from an injury, that should cover his absence and make a nice Comeback :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.