main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto www.thetorontoline.com -- Version 2 Now Up!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TheGrandePoobah, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    As some of you know, I've been working a lot in the past few weeks at re-doing most of the PHP code that runs things over at our web site. Well, the server change I was waiting for was completed late last night and I was able to upload the new code today. After fixing up a few minor bugs I believe it's all working.

The biggest upshot of all this is that we now have good photo galleries, well only one so far, but that'll change soon when I upload all the other pictures from the line.

For more details on what's been done and what's in the works, see the newsitem on the site (currently on the main page).

I would welcome your comments on the site, especially now that we'll be starting on redesiging the look of it.

2. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Okay, I've uploaded the rest of the photos from the line, found some minor kinks in the system, fixed them after much gnashing of teeth, and re-set the galleries...

Photo's from the line!

3. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    aweome! good stuff!!

4. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    cool, hope you get more photos soon of other events and stuff, good job

5. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    If anyone has related photos that they would like to have on the site, feel free to email them to me at upsidedownjim@yahoo.com - if the files are large, you may want to warn me first, so I can clear my inbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.