main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

X-Men/Star Wars: The X-Over

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth_Invidious, Sep 26, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hutt-Lordess

Hutt-Lordess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2000
    Aw, sequel, please? ::snuggly bunny mind trick in progress, warning.::

2. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Hmm...a sequel. I'd have to think about that. But any ideas on who'd be the baddie of the story?

3. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Hmm....It would be interesting to see some papooky between the Marvel Heroes and the Yuuzan Vong....kinda dark though...

4. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    Hmm...I don't know (or really care) much about the Vong, since I'm not following the whole NJO thing. But from what little I've read, they don't seem that impressive. In fact, "overrated" is a word I'd use for them. The Fantastic Four and the Avengers have eaten better foes than the Vong for breakfast. Hell, they've fought entire alien Imperiums! No, I'd rather bring back Thrawn as a clone than waste the heroes' time with the Vong.

5. Hutt-Lordess

Jul 19, 2000
    Blah, the Vong, sheesh, you'd think they'd think up a better villan for njo. I mean, if it was Thrawn fighting the Vong... hmm... Is there a Thrawn vs Vong fic out anywhere yet? That plot might have potential... Anyways, yeah, the Vong are completely overrated.

Well, you could have one or more of the Marvle SuperVillans run amuck in the SW part of the galaxy... I donno, there haven't been any really good bad guys from the sw eu since thrawn.

6. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    Hutt-Lordess: There is a very good Thrawn Vs. The Vong fan fic out there. It guests stars pretty much the entire SW Expanded Universe. It's called THE OFFICIAL THRAWN IS ALIVE FANFIC. Here's the url:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=170395&replies=328

7. Hutt-Lordess

Jul 19, 2000
    Thanx, Darth!

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    You I was going to say about Xmen vs Vong but someone beat me to it...Oh well....How bout the pupils of Thrawn return to finish what he started. A war starts again BUT the Vong are in it and cause them about to turn against the greater threat meanwhile agents in the Empire try to rid of the Shi'r Empire and the Mutants....eh? Which results in the victor against the Vong but another defeat for the Empire. AND with the death of an Xman or some superhero....Sound good? Or maybe not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.