main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion You know you have a crush on a Star Wars character when...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by CrystalSaber_1, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    when you paint them and surround them with a lot of OC's. And make even old shows help you to design new Jedi.

For instance this Jedi that AzureAngel2 dubbed the Catweazle Jedi

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/aaquilin32.jpg]

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    when you try to get your husband to let you call him Rex. "Just wear the helmet!"

[face_laugh]

3. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Very familiar. ;) [face_love]

4. Blue_but_beautiful

Blue_but_beautiful Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    [face_laugh]:_|[face_laugh]

When you own more pictures of your crush than you do photo's of your partner.

5. HelloKelly

HelloKelly Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2009
    When you zone out and the first thought that runs through your head is of him and then it stays that way until you snap out of it.

Mmmmmmmmh. And when he starts to sing! *Swoon*

6. lukelover1222

lukelover1222 Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2008
    You know you have a crush on a Star Wars character when you buy a new Star Wars book, and more than half of the people you see everyday say something along the lines of "Is that your hunky on the front?".....

......even though it usually isn't.

7. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    ... when The Phantom Menace fills you with rage but you've seen it a zillion times because it's the only movie he's in.

8. Wifflesnip

Wifflesnip Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2008
    Guilty as well, heck, half my book purchases have been made on the thought, "Aw well, they show up for a paragraph and I wouldn't want to not know what happens in that one paragraph because I bet that scene is really good plus I wouldn't want to look like an ignorant fangirl!" Five seconds later the cash register rings [face_blush]

You know you have a crush when you start thinking about dyeing your hair the colour of your crush's wife. Because, by golly, if it worked for her then it should work for me...right? [face_worried]

9. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    When I first looked at the thumbnail of that picture, I thought it were Hagrid and Dumbledore in Jedi robes dueling in the Great Hall... :D Must be because of the "Hagrid's" beard... :p

10. Darth-Vex

Darth-Vex Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2010
    ^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

When you can't stop looking up a blue tail headed ailen even though you know she doesn't exist and is extremely weird...

Aayla Secura FTW [face_blush] :D

11. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    When your husband wants to buy another desktop so he won't have to look at the one with shirtless Anakin as the screensaver.

12. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    When you fantasize that you are Jagged Fel in those hot kissing scenes with Jaina.

13. Ermione-de-Verne

Ermione-de-Verne Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 19, 2010
    When you are dreaming about him (IMHO this is enough to understand that u have a crush:))

14. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    ...no one in the house is allowed near his shri..I mean figure.

[image=http://www.brianstoys.com/store/images/products/Star%20Wars/Sideshow/SW_Sideshow_DarthVader.jpg]

15. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    When your friends know not to bring up specific bad events in profic happen to the crush. It only results in a very long, angry rant.

16. brokenlullaby

brokenlullaby Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2010
    - When your mother tears the cute cartoon drawings of said crush off of the wall because they are "creeping her out".

- When your boyfriend refuses to watch a movie that your crush has a role in. *cough* Hayden, Ewan! *cough*

- When your boyfriend (every time he is in your room) turns your cardboard cutout of said crush so that it's facing the wall.

- When a new friend walks in your room and excalims, "Oh my god, she's a Star Wars freak!"

- When you draw sexy pictures of your crushes during Spanish class, and the teacher walks by and asks, "Is that Anakin and Obi-Wan?" (Who knew my Spanish teacher was a SW nerd?)

- When you're sitting next to a cute guy in class and accidentally drop your binder (littered with photos and drawings of your crushes) on the floor next to his desk. "Oops. Um... That's not what it looks like!"

17. dreven_Aarkanin

dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2010
    i do/did the same thing with the trianii.

18. emerald54

emerald54 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 4, 2007
    When, because you grew up watching the OT way to many times as a child, your crush had actually turned into a type for you.

When your roommates laugh themselves very literally to tears over your reaction to the miniature.

Where's Hobbie to take this abuse when you need him?

19. neosildrake

neosildrake Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2010
    - when you never ever would date a guy with full beard in real life ("soupcatcher" ewww...) except of course their names are Qui-Gon or better yet Obi-Wan. In those cases beards are sexy!

20. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    ...when you have a long argument with your friend over who's hotter: Jacob Black, Atton Rand, or Carth Onasi.
    :D [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.