Ziggy, July 1st @ 6:45pm - Reminder!

Discussion in 'New York City, NY' started by Happy Ninja, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Why couldn't Alan be a gentleman and pay for you? :p
  2. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
  3. StarFromIHJ Jedi Master

star 4
    Bump...

I'm going, how about you?
  4. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    I am in, someone just has to let me know about details. :D
  5. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey folks, guess what, we're back in town!!! :D

Just got back from a screening from the Ziggy, and I have to say that she still looks as beautiful as the day we left her.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, hopefully some more people will turn up (tonight, it was just Me, Mark, Lauren, Byron, Cully, and my friends from New Hampshire)! Should be fun!

Okay, from what I can gather, we will be arriving at the Zigfeld around 6pm, going in soon after, and then maybe perhaps getting some drinks/food afterwards - Yes, Dana, I know this is not so good for you, but perhaps if anyone from Long Island is coming tomorrow night, then maybe they might be able to give you a lift home - anyone willing to help the lady out?
  6. Nova_Darklighter Jedi Knight

Hi, Will be there with figureative bells on! I'm bringing a really good friend, she's a "Clones" VIRGIN, so be gentle with her. Save us a couple a seats, as we may not get there before 6:30, I'm coming from work in the east village.
  7. StarFromIHJ Jedi Master

star 4
    Will can drive me home.
  8. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, your highnessness.
  9. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    If Dinner is after the movie, count me out. [face_plain]
  10. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    DARN! First I thought I could make it too, but now I realize I can't. Well, hopefully there will be a next time.

Peace out.

Mike C. ;)
  11. SJLinNYC Jedi Knight

star 1
    Not with the two Marks. :( They both leave for the UK Tuesday (though technically, Hedge could probably squeeze in the noon show before shooting off to JFK).
  12. BobaFettWBlasterRifle Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm saving my $$ for the Powerpuff Girls on Wednesday. There was an article on the PPG in the Arts & Leisure section of the Sunday Times, so I'm sure the Brooklyn Heights-Philip Glass/Kronos Quartet listening-yuppie crowd will be there too. I'll just have to SILENCE them for the good of all.
  13. RickJediKnight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Instead of dinner after them movie how about another viewing of AOTC? Otherwise dinner will do fine!

-
  14. VLAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    i'm definitely gonna need dinner after the movie, considering the fact i'm probably not gonna get to eat at all between now and 9.15 (when we walk out of the theatre) and i'm already starving. ::sob::

speaking of which, are we picking a food destination in advance? seems like there might be enough of us that we can't just pile into the byronmobile and set off for the east village.
  15. bobajames Jedi Knight

star 3
    well i'm down for just about anywhere for dinner after the movie but not another show....mmmmmm....food is soooo good....hehe :D :D
  16. KitFistoRox Jedi Knight

star 1
    According to Dana, they will be meeting at 4:30pm at Outback Steakhouse, I think it's on 56th street and 3rd avenue, and going from there to the movie.

*grumble* stupid work *grumble grumble*
  17. bobajames Jedi Knight

star 3
    um....when was they going let everyone know this...... [face_plain] [face_plain]

18. RickJediKnight Jedi Knight

star 1
    This kind of weather isn't right for a steak dinner. To heavy of a meal. Something good and light like Thai food would be great.

-
  19. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree Rick... but I crave steak. LOL.

edit: A nice filet mignon won't be too heavy. If only I can resist the dark side fried temptation that is the Bloomin Onion.
  20. VLAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    as long as there's something i can eat, i'll be happy... and if i had a wider choice of food (i.e., more than a choice of how my broccoli-and-carrots-with-soy-sauce is cooked), i would be muy muy pleased. ;)
  21. bobajames Jedi Knight

star 3
    so u guyz r eatting b 4 the move and still 4 ish....
  22. VLAmidala Jedi Knight

star 3
    i think jon's just behind on the news. ;)

'cause, i mean, dana getting back home was the reason you guys were eating before the show, right? and if will's driving her home, there's no reason we can't just wait (especially because i know you guys all want me at dinner so byron can continue catapulting beverages at me, and i can't do dinner before the show ;)).

haha, you guys figure it out. i'll be at the theatre 6.30ish, and i'm guessing i won't be the only person whose stomach is eating away at itself by the time the movie's over. :p
  23. ElanSleazeschbaggano Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can't have dinner in an hour from now. Let's have a later group do it after, the usual way. VLA, if it's too much to take downtown, we can do route 66 or something like that that's yummy and less franchisey.
  24. SJLinNYC Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dinner will be *after* the movie. Probably somewhere on 9th Avenue, unless the Marks are feeling up for Dallas BBQ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.