main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Ziggy, July 1st @ 6:45pm - Reminder!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Happy Ninja, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Why couldn't Alan be a gentleman and pay for you? :p

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Mesa? hehehe

3. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Bump...

I'm going, how about you?

4. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    I am in, someone just has to let me know about details. :D

5. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Hey folks, guess what, we're back in town!!! :D

Just got back from a screening from the Ziggy, and I have to say that she still looks as beautiful as the day we left her.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, hopefully some more people will turn up (tonight, it was just Me, Mark, Lauren, Byron, Cully, and my friends from New Hampshire)! Should be fun!

Okay, from what I can gather, we will be arriving at the Zigfeld around 6pm, going in soon after, and then maybe perhaps getting some drinks/food afterwards - Yes, Dana, I know this is not so good for you, but perhaps if anyone from Long Island is coming tomorrow night, then maybe they might be able to give you a lift home - anyone willing to help the lady out?

6. Nova_Darklighter

Nova_Darklighter Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Hi, Will be there with figureative bells on! I'm bringing a really good friend, she's a "Clones" VIRGIN, so be gentle with her. Save us a couple a seats, as we may not get there before 6:30, I'm coming from work in the east village.

7. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Will can drive me home.

8. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    Yes, your highnessness.

9. MysterySith

Nov 17, 2000
    If Dinner is after the movie, count me out. [face_plain]

10. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    DARN! First I thought I could make it too, but now I realize I can't. Well, hopefully there will be a next time.

Peace out.

Mike C. ;)

11. SJLinNYC

SJLinNYC Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2000
    Not with the two Marks. :( They both leave for the UK Tuesday (though technically, Hedge could probably squeeze in the noon show before shooting off to JFK).

12. BobaFettWBlasterRifle

BobaFettWBlasterRifle Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 1999
    I'm saving my $$ for the Powerpuff Girls on Wednesday. There was an article on the PPG in the Arts & Leisure section of the Sunday Times, so I'm sure the Brooklyn Heights-Philip Glass/Kronos Quartet listening-yuppie crowd will be there too. I'll just have to SILENCE them for the good of all.

13. RickJediKnight

RickJediKnight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2000
    Instead of dinner after them movie how about another viewing of AOTC? Otherwise dinner will do fine!

-

14. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    i'm definitely gonna need dinner after the movie, considering the fact i'm probably not gonna get to eat at all between now and 9.15 (when we walk out of the theatre) and i'm already starving. ::sob::

speaking of which, are we picking a food destination in advance? seems like there might be enough of us that we can't just pile into the byronmobile and set off for the east village.

15. bobajames

bobajames Jedi Master star 3

May 6, 2002
    well i'm down for just about anywhere for dinner after the movie but not another show....mmmmmm....food is soooo good....hehe :D :D

16. KitFistoRox

KitFistoRox Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2002
    According to Dana, they will be meeting at 4:30pm at Outback Steakhouse, I think it's on 56th street and 3rd avenue, and going from there to the movie.

*grumble* stupid work *grumble grumble*

17. bobajames

May 6, 2002
    um....when was they going let everyone know this...... [face_plain] [face_plain]

18. RickJediKnight

RickJediKnight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2000
    This kind of weather isn't right for a steak dinner. To heavy of a meal. Something good and light like Thai food would be great.

-

19. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    I agree Rick... but I crave steak. LOL.

edit: A nice filet mignon won't be too heavy. If only I can resist the dark side fried temptation that is the Bloomin Onion.

20. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    as long as there's something i can eat, i'll be happy... and if i had a wider choice of food (i.e., more than a choice of how my broccoli-and-carrots-with-soy-sauce is cooked), i would be muy muy pleased. ;)

21. bobajames

May 6, 2002
    so u guyz r eatting b 4 the move and still 4 ish....

22. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    i think jon's just behind on the news. ;)

'cause, i mean, dana getting back home was the reason you guys were eating before the show, right? and if will's driving her home, there's no reason we can't just wait (especially because i know you guys all want me at dinner so byron can continue catapulting beverages at me, and i can't do dinner before the show ;)).

haha, you guys figure it out. i'll be at the theatre 6.30ish, and i'm guessing i won't be the only person whose stomach is eating away at itself by the time the movie's over. :p

23. ElanSleazeschbaggano

ElanSleazeschbaggano Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    I can't have dinner in an hour from now. Let's have a later group do it after, the usual way. VLA, if it's too much to take downtown, we can do route 66 or something like that that's yummy and less franchisey.

24. SJLinNYC

SJLinNYC Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2000
    Dinner will be *after* the movie. Probably somewhere on 9th Avenue, unless the Marks are feeling up for Dallas BBQ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.