main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT RYL - The PT Social Thread: Best Thread Titles on the Internet

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by cubman987 , Sep 1, 2023.

?

Favorite PT Villain

1. Darth Maul

16.7%
  2. Darth Sidious

29.2%
  3. Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

8.3%
  4. Darth Vader

16.7%
  5. Jango Fett

4.2%
  6. General Grievous

4.2%
  7. Nute Gunray

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Battle Droids

16.7%
  9. Other (leave a comment, but really it's none of these?)

4.2%
  1. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Hello and welcome to a new version of the PT Social Thread. Before you all get to posting your nonsense, please take a brief moment to review these guidelines:
    1. As always, the PT Board Rules
    2. Please use a spoiler tag if using multiple images or gifs (like more than 3) unless it's for a birthday or holiday. Please also try not to start a reply chain with multiple images or gifs.
    3. Keep the thread family friendly, if for some reason you feel the need to post an image that may be on the line of non-family friendly (but doesn't violate TOS) please use a spoiler tag or reconsider if it really needs to be posted.
    4. No bashing - it's fine to critique and criticize movies or shows but let's try to do so without resorting to bashing or nastiness.
    5. Please keep the political posts to a minimum and avoid stirring up political debates. This is not the thread for it.
    6. JFK go do your homework.
    7. And as always:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2023
  2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
  3. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Greetings everyone!
    Peace and love.

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Guys, try and keep this one clean. :p

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Only approximately 13,995 posts left in this version. Let's make them count.

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Quality posts only? Hmm.

IHeartKenobi89 and s_heffley like this.
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I said nothing about quality, only to make them count.

See, this was post #7. Ah Ah Ah!

8. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    If you insist!

9. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  10. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  11. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  12. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    5....oh wait, maybe this isn't what you meant....

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
  14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Six is a very entertaining musical.

15. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Can anyone list the seven deadly sins?

16. Happy Sando

Happy Sando Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2023
    Sure can! There's making tea milk-first, there's referring to multiple LEGO bricks as "LEGOs", there's social media, there's liking Andor, there's not knowing the actual deadly sins, and there's not being able to count to seven.

17. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Putting milk in tea is not a deadly sin but it is certainly an abomination.

As my nan was fond of saying, "Oh you want milk in your tea? Would you want me to spit in your tea, too?"

IHeartKenobi89 and Happy Sando like this.
  18. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    Yo, when I worked retail, the corporate playlist started playing Closing Time literally right when we were unlocking the door for the day at like 9 am. I don't know if I've told that little... vignette here before.

study888 likes this.
  19. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Of course! There's Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, Ataru, Shien, Djem So, Niman, and Juyo!

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The other thread should feel honored shortest thread in RYL history

anyway

finished reading the Ascendancy trilogy. Worth a read even if your not a Star Wars fan. I was listening to it in the car with my uncle for a couple hours. He wants to read all 6 canon thrawn books now lol and I don’t think he’s seen a Star Wars movie since 1983

21. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    One of the joys of RYL, dare I say it, since the early days, even pre RYL, I remember, is that we are always trying to fill the cracks that ran through our door, and stopped our minds from wandering.

Meaning we always explore options here and repair our own roof tops and such like.

Lovely people here, all, and I am honored to have squandered so much of my life with you beautiful, amazingly talented, and thoughtful folks.

I got this shift of fixing a hole, where the rain gets in.

Don't ever let my mind stop from wandering.

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  23. Happy Sando

Happy Sando Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2023
    Hey, I'm just excited to be in at the ground floor on this one (he says, just as he's about to log off for the evening).

Enjoy the shiny new topic, y'all. [face_party]

24. Dagobahsystem

Sep 25, 2015
    Today's topic is the Club sandwich.

What are your thoughts on bread sliced into triangles?

What about Frilly toothpicks?

(I'm for 'em)

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Anyway onto my next book. Dark Disciples. In the book they say Boba is a late teen when in actuality he could be no more than 13 by the time dark deciles takes place. Or perhaps Quinlan Vos sucks ass at guessing ages