main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    ****Bows***
    Thankyou Master,
    As for Hoth I would imagine I must face my weakness' in my training soon enough. I do have a specilized coat for these occasions. [face_devil]

*****watches the mannerisms of the Sith Lords***** [face_pumpkin]

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Darth_Lexis and darthhelinith like this.
  3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I think this gif is appropriate here:
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    Apprentice, I want you to write me a short fic featuring your character in it. Length is up to you, but I'd like at least 3 paragraphs. No topic, but the word 'jelly' must be in it.

4. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    ***Bows****
    It will be done master

5. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I wonder if there is going to be any new tasks for warriors or anything... [face_thinking]

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    There will be let me think on one, I just woke up:p

7. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    This is a task that any warrior rank can do. The maximum points is 5.

Who were the True Sith (Post-Great Hyperspace)? What was their accomplishments? What Sovereign joined them?

8. Darth_Lexis

Darth_Lexis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2009
    I have finally returned....

I shall be posting in the RP tonight.

darthhelinith and Sinrebirth like this.
  9. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Cool. I shall be starting that task sometime tomorrow.

10. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Hoth Buddies!

[​IMG]

11. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
  12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Is that... Oss Willum from the original KotoR?

13. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    No :p
    It's Darth Mal, I just suck at drawing curly hair.

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    We have an update in the Shadow War RPG.

Once a week, on a Tuesday, henceforth! Questions, technical questions, PM away.

darthhelinith likes this.
  15. Darth_Vaders_Sock

Darth_Vaders_Sock Jedi Master star 2

May 10, 2009
    Oh boy, Mal's been busted! [face_laugh]
    Well to Helinith. It was obvious to everyone else already.

16. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    That was a difficult post to write. I usually have more difficulty characterizing Mal, but it was really Helinith that was harder to write this time.
    I'm also quite proud of the phrase "perverted little playthings" although every time I read it I now visualize a little chibi Insipid sitting surrounded by little dolls of the AoD, leaning two together so their heads are touching and saying "now kiss!".

17. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Through the fiery morass most of the living sentinents took cover behind vessels. Some patted out the cinders from their scruffy clothes. A Kiffa identified a whisp of air passing behind him and automatically fired, he hit nothing but a golden lightsaber exacted an immediate response by pinpointing a hole through his head in a split second . All profiteers watched the falling tattooed face split in half, bisected by the powerful golden hard light, their legs went to jelly as a lightsaber clicked off and the body slumped to the ground. Great swathes of laser beams erupted from all the defenders, they hit even more crates and walls; metal crinkled and smoked. An all consuming fire engulfed the upper atmosphere of the hanger.
    Aalagar darted away and managed to stay in the shadows becoming invisible to all onlookers, defty he made his way around the ignorant pirates towards the opened doors to unseen corridors. Aalagar started to head for the communications bunker. Unexpectedly the doors whooshed down just as his last invisible boot fled the hangar. Klaxons suddenly silenced, a brief suspension of noise surrounded the pirates base. Slowly a crescendo of percussion drifted into every sentinents ears. A techno oriented kicking drum beat blasted over the PA system. Percussive syncopated beats gradually heightened dynamics, a wailing angst ridden stringed instrument embellished the distorted tone colour. Still resolute though slightly confused Aalagar continued with his mission. On the other hand the rhythm connected the pirates, they fed off it, inspiring them to coordinate and hunt . The instructions from their ear pieces didn’t quiet make sense but they did complied anyway, as one all pirates in the base touched their tattoo’s of the Mangy Dug found on their right wrist appendage.
    Time slowed but his senses seemed to intensify, Aalagar disengaged his saber and walked a corridor , his bare white knuckles alluded to his still vice like grip on the inert bar of death. Overdramatically he opened his arms wide as to seek a quick death . Turrents which were perched halfway up the wall and hidden in niches quickly sprang out and swivelled. They began an automatic sequence, starting from the far end of the corridor lasers or green and red slowly splintered dull gray ferrocrete firing a predetermined strike pattern. One by one, they stuttered the bright green and red darts of laser death towards him. Three emplacements raked the corridor, filling the atmosphere with ozone discharge and carbon scoring whilst two continued bombarding solid lines around the exits. The ferrocrete walls and floor started to chink and gout sharp splinters. Strikes started to lance towards Aalagar’s position. Within a heartbeat he closed his profile, ran and jumped high into the air charging the lasers position . The Force accentuating the leap so as to bound ontop of 2 turret positions. He stuck high on the ceiling watching the turrets continue the predetermined strike pattern.
    The lasers intensified their fury as the silent assasin droped a small therma detonator guiding it with the Force towards the Hangar door that as expected whooshed up and bled pirates. The detonation instantly vaporised most of the ragtag bunch; The huge light and firey morass under Aalagar was counterbalanced by his control. He watched patiently like an avian carrion dinovulture high on a perch waiting for it’s prey to finally gasp it’s last breath; the pirates finally croaked their last breathes as they burned . The ratchets of the laser turrets on the other hand did not burn as men and sentinents had capitulated. The turrents swivelled around but grounded to a halt, the mechanisms peak level could not fire above itself. Aalagar, ever calculating maliciously smiled in relief. He again took his fiery red eyes off the emplacements and looked dead centre towards the cam and sneered as he morphed into a Kiffa.

18. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm going to mark your work tomorrow or thursday apprentice- I've had a really busy weekend and start to the week and I'm not feeling too well right now.

19. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Hmm kinda quiet in here.

20. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm in London all day Monday to Friday on an art therapy foundation course and it's been surprisingly draining, mentally.

21. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Okay, now that Art Therapy Foundation course is under my belt, I can finally get around to marking this. Sorry for the wait on that.

Loving the time you took with your descriptions of the turrets and the lightsaber and everything really. Mind the grammar a little, it's ever so slightly off in places.
    Excellent work and loving the use of the word I gave you. 9/10.

22. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    ****Bows***
    No need to apologize to me Master.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    My grammar, punctuation and spelling have always been shocking. Alas I live with it.
    *****Retreats to the shadows*****

23. Darth_Lexis

Darth_Lexis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2009
    I am working on my rp post as we speak. Should have it up in an hour or two.

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Excellent. Because otherwise I woulda skipped you!

*smirks at Lexis*

25. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.