main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Challenge Read & Review Tag Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by metophlus, Jul 28, 2015.

1. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    Ok, read & reviewed. With an open offer to be a sounding board for finishing it up, let me know.

I haven’t quite finished the story (hope to get it out of my head onto computer soon, but Darth Real Life has been surprising me a lot lately); but this story hasn’t gotten any reviews or comments yet (besides the ones privately from @Findswoman as she beta-read it):
    https://boards.theforce.net/threads/community-oc-revolution.50051661/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    AzureAngel2, Kahara and Findswoman like this.
  2. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    I'd be willing to R&R for one of you given that this stalled out a bit. OR, if you must know, I'm desperate for a R&R on Chapters 3, 4, or 5 of Doing Time at Family Video, A Stranger Things fic NSWFF. Each chapter is self contained. Let me know!

Does this challenge have a length limit? I confess to shying away from stories that are multi-chapter, especially it is a linear narrative. One or two chapters seems an appropriate investment for the challenge. Am I off base here?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    AzureAngel2, Kahara and Findswoman like this.
  3. Findswoman

Findswoman Force Ghost star 5

Feb 27, 2014
    Hey there! I was just thinking about how much I miss this thread and would love to see it active again, and to that end I was wondering (since this post was from a while ago now): are you still in search of reviews on this story, or do you have another one you'd like to put forward for reviewing? I'm fine with taking a look either way--just wondered. Thanks! :)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Hello Findswoman! I would love another review on this story.

5. Findswoman

Findswoman Force Ghost star 5

Feb 27, 2014
  6. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
  7. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 9, 2002
    Tag!

Read & reviewed @Raissa Baiard 's A Different Side of You! Very sweet and funny, and I'm looking forward to more!

If anyone wants to tackle The Lands of the Dead, I would not mind at all. A lot of the other stuff I've been writing lately makes way more sense if you've read this one. It's long, dark, and angsty, (about 13,500 words, all in one post), so I'll also include a shorter option. Much shorter, actually. Where the Waves Shatter is less than 2,000 words. Still dark and angsty, though. :p

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021